Puzzle ITC will run an additional Ansible Kickstart training on 16th and 17th of September. This time it will take place in Tübingen. The target audience for this training are sysadmins and developers who want to acquire in-depth knowledge.
Joining remotely will be possible.
Register now and get trained by our Ansible cracks on how to configure and automate your linux based services.
Ansible is an Open Source automation tool for orchestration and in general for configuration and administration of computers. It combines software disribution, ad-hoc command execution and configuration management. The server management utilizes SSH (among other this like WinRM) and does not require additional software on the managed systems.
Attendees will get insights into the technology and will use hands on labs to learn how to efficiently use Ansible.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Good practices for planning an Ansible infrastructure
- Using ad hoc commands
- Creating and using playbooks and roles
- Working with variables, loops, templates and Jinja filters
- Handling secrets and usage of Ansible Vault
- Ansible debugging
- Using the Ansible Galaxy and Ansible Collections
- Introduction to Ansible Tower
- Comparing Ansible Tower with AWX
- Hands on with practical examples
The training is led by our Ansible specialists:
Principal Architect and long-term Trainer
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation
Location and Date
- day: 16th of September 2020, 9am to 5pm
- day: 17th of September 2020, 9am to 4:30pm
Get in touch for additional dates (e.g. at your premises).
The cost of the training is 1400 EUR (plus VAT) per participant.
This includes the cloud based lab infrastructure, beverages, croissants 🥐, lunch and apero.
Sysadmins, Developers, Architects and individuals who want to get to know Ansible and use it for automation.
- Participants do need a Laptop (or similar device) with a current Browser to access the cloud based lab environment provided by Puzzle.
- (for joining remotely) Internet access for web conferencing and acces to the cloud based lab environment.
- Basic Linux skills.
The training is conducted in German, the lab materials are available in English.